Valley Benchmark is a new GPU stress-testing tool from the developers of the very popular and highly acclaimed Heaven Benchmark. The forest-covered valley surrounded by vast mountains amazes with its scale from a bird’s-eye view and is extremely detailed down to every leaf and flower petal. This non-synthetic benchmark powered by the state-of-the art UNIGINE Engine showcases a comprehensive set of cutting-edge graphics technologies with a dynamic environment and fully interactive modes available to the end user.
Offering a rare chance to experience a breath of untapped, crystal clear air, Valley Benchmark allows you to encounter a morning high up in the mountains when the snow-capped peaks are just barely glittering in the rising sun. Be it flying over the vast green expanses or hiking along rocky slopes, this journey continues as long you wish. Unique in every corner, this open-space world provides a wonderfully relaxing experience under the tranquil music and sounds of nature.
“Living in Siberia, we wanted to show how beautiful the nature is here. It is full of contrasts, and flowers can grow through the deadfall right next to brutal mountains,” said Andrey Kushner, lead technical artist at UNIGINE Corp. “It was an interesting challenge to create this huge, yet detailed world. Moreover, our engine is so flexible that we could place all objects procedurally and recreate this valley with photorealistic graphics.”
– Extreme hardware stability testing
– Per-frame GPU temperature and clock monitoring
– Multi-platform: Windows, Linux, Mac OS X
– Advanced visual technologies: dynamic sky, volumetric clouds, sun shafts, DOF, ambient occlusion
– 64 000 000 square meters of extremely detailed, seamless terrain
– Procedural object placement of vegetation and rocks
– The entire valley is free to be explored in interactive fly-by or hike-through modes
– User-controlled dynamic weather
– Support for stereo 3D and multi-monitor configurations
– Benchmarking presets
– Command line automation support
– Highly customizable reports in CSV format