Our pre-CES Podcast! The week we talk about our reviews of some GeIL RGB memory, the NZXT H700i, the Meltdown and Spectre vulnerabilities, and what we expect heading into CES 2018!
Leave your comments below to let us know what you think. Also everything that is covered in this podcast has been linked below so you can check it out yourself!
This Week’s Podcast is brought to you by: Amazon
Guest This Week: Derrick
- Reviews This Week:
Other Stuff This Week:
News This Week:
- Design Flaw In Intel CPUs Found, Reduces Performance
- Intel’s “Coffee Lake” Was Released Knowing It Was Vulnerable to Meltdown and Spectre
- Intel, AMD, ARM, Google, and Microsoft Issue Statements on Discovered Security Flaws
- Regulators Might Actually Look Into DRAM & NAND Price Fixing
- ASRock Announces X399M Taichi Motherboard
- ASUS Releases AiMesh Feature Upgrade for New and Existing Selected ASUS Routers
- Samsung Unveils First Thunderbolt 3 QLED Curved Monitor
- Mad Catz is Back in the Game With Multiple New Products
- Steam Reveals To Selling Games of 2017
Coming Next Week:
- New Corsair Product
- CES 2018!