Corsair has just released an RGB version of their Dominator Airflow Platinum fan. So now you can add even more RGB lighting to your system! This new memory cooler sports two 50 mm 4-pin PWM fans with RGB lighting. Each fan is capable of pushing 10.6 CFM at a maximum speed of 3700 RPM.
You will be able to control the fans and customize their lighting using the Corsair LINK software. This memory cooler should fit most motherboards, but you might want to check with clearance if you are using a larger CPU cooler. When it comes to installation you simply slide the cooler over your memory and clip it into the memory slots.
– Dominator Platinum Airflow RGB Fan
– Lighting Node PRO
Compatibility and System Requirements
– Corsair Dominator Platinum memory modules
– Bearing Type: Ball bearing
– Fan Diameter: Dual 50mm
– RPM: 3700, PWM controllable
– Airflow: 21.2 CFM (3700RPM)
– Noise level: 25.6 dBA (max)
– Fan life: 150,000 hrs/40° C
– Voltage: 5-12V (DC)
For more information check out the product page.