Cooler Master has released the Elite 130 which is a Mini-ITX chassis that supports graphics cards of up to 343mm long. With the presence of ATX PSU, a 120mm radiator in the front, it will still be spacious enough to withstand other storage devices.
It is an improved version of Elite 120, with more value added features, yet maintaining its elegant look. Let’s have a look of its features:
• Elite 130 is considered in the middle of the most compact and full featured chassis offering maximum performance.
• It comes equipped with a large mesh front panel to keep the airflow at its peak.
• Elite 130 is designed in a way to fit in the minimal available desk space.
• Not compromising on performance, Elite 130 offers compatibility for the highest-end dual slot graphics cards such as the NVIDIA GeForce GTX TITAN and AMD Radeon HD7990.
• It is equipped with Dual Super Speed USB 3.0 ports which aim at offering users an easy front panel access to some of the latest portable storage devices.
• If you are thinking on extending the cooling system, you shall find enough space for a thick 120 mm radiator in the front.
The Elite 130 Mini-ITX Case is available now.