Project Name: ReactorMod
Tell us a little about your case / case mod?
It’s a modded Chieftec BX-03 case. I wanted to make it look like it’s quite old and kinda shabby. I was thinking about this build for quite a long time, so I managed to collect some cool stuff that I’ve found on a nearby scrap yard (e.g. switch or steel sheet that I used to make the radiator cover). I also used some spare parts that I had lying around.
This build is sponsored by EKWB.
CPU: Athlon II x4 640
MB: MSI 870-C45
RAM: 2x2GB Kingston HyperX
GPU: GeForce GTS450 512GDDR5
HDD: 120GB Kingston SSDNow and 250GB Seagate
PSU: Chieftec 450W
List of Custom Modifications
– 4 way voltage controller (0-12V)
– reservoir on the front
– front panel with two voltmeters (one of them works as a thermometer)
– two 230V 50Hz sockets.
– rusted mesh
– painted caution signs and plates
– laser cut motherboard and gfx covers
– radiator mount
– two shrouds covering case on the inside
Do you want your mod to be featured on Case Mod Friday? Submit it here: https://www.thinkcomputers.org/case-mod-friday-submission/