We got a chance to look at the AeroCool Touch 2000 Dual Bay LCD Panel back in August, but today we have the opportunity to look at the single bay version, the Touch 1000, panel which still displays four temperatures and controllers up to four fans. The AeroCool Touch 1000 offers an easy to use, colored touch panel LCD for quick adjustments and fast displays. Read on further to see how well it compares with the Touch 2000.
- Stylish “hair brushed” alum front panel w/ Diamond cutting
- Innovative “Touch” LCD technology
- Monitors and controls 4 sets of temperature and fan speed individually
- Switch between Celsius and Fahrenheit
- Overheating alarm temperature warning
- “Lock” function provided to prevent careless miss-touch
- Dimension: 149.5 (W) x 42.5 (H) x 70(D) mm
- LCD viewable area: 118 (W) x 25 (H) mm
- Connectors: 4 x 3-pin connectors, 4 x heat sensors
- Material: Brushed aluminum front bezel w/ steel bracket
- Max wattage per fan channel: 6W
The AeroCool Touch 1000 comes in a small retail box with plenty to show for. The front of the box shows the LCD display when powered on along with some fancy coloring to make the box look good. The back goes into the features and labels the buttons on the panel. The rest of the box shows the features in many different languages.
The panel comes nicely packed inside the box with some cardboard padding to protect it. A sticker protects the panel from any scratches or thumbprints. Also included with the panel are the User’s Manual and some extra parts.