Zotac has announced a new mini-ITX motherboard for Intel 4th Generation Core processors in their H87-ITX WiFi motherboard. Of course as you can guess from the name the H87-ITX WiFi is based on Intel’s H87 Express chipset. ASRock says this board was designed for small form factor users that demand a compact PC without sacrificing performance or features.
Zotac has no skimped on features with the H87-ITX WiFi either, you have a full-size PCI Express x16 slot, mSATA slots, SATA 6GB/s and USB 3.0 ports, dual Gigabit Ethernet, 802.11n WiFi and Bluetooth 4.0.
Zotac has given us a full list of features and specifications:
– LGA1150 socket
– Intel H87 Express chipset
– 2 x DDR3 DIMM slots (up to 16GB) (speed varies by APU)
– 1 x HDMI, 1 x VI, 1 x DisplayPort & VGA (with included adapter) outputs
– 4 x SATA 6.0 Gb/s w/ RAID 0, 1, 0+1, 5 support
– 6 x USB 3.0 (4 on back panel, 2 via pin header)
– 6 x USB 2.0 (2 on back panel, 4 via pin header)
– Dual Gigabit Ethernet
– 1 PCI Express x16
– Onboard 802.11n (300Mbps) WiFi & Bluetooth 4.0
– Mini-ITX form factor
Dec 01, 2015 0
Nov 30, 2015 0