Author: Bob Buskirk
Zalman is really not a company you think about when it comes to PC Cases. They are really more known for their awesome CPU coolers. If you have seen a Zalman PC Case they have been very high-end and quiet expensive for most people. Zalman is introducing their first mainstream case, the Z7 Plus that is made to be affordable, but at the same time offer you many features that are found in higher priced cases. Let’s take a look at the Z7 Plus and see if it is the perfect case for you!
- Front side steel mesh bays for intensified cooling
- Side panel 120mm fan for reinforced cooling
- Spacious interior
- Tool-free 5.25-inch bays for convenient installations
- Modular 3.5-inch bay rack for convenient installation & maintenance
- CPU cooler back plate for convenient CPU cooler installation
- Supports CPU coolers up to 162mm in height
- Supports 2.5-inch / 3.5-inch (HDD,SDD, Card Reader) to 5.25-inch installations
- Dual tube holes for water cooling
- Blue LED lighting and fan for cool aesthetics
- Supports eSATA
The Z7 Plus comes in a typical case box that has an outline of the case on the front and a list of features we have at the top of this page.
Opening the box up the case itself is protected by large pieces of Styrofoam and plastic.