Author: Shane Fuga
Zalman announced three new closed-loop CPU coolers which are part of their new LQ Series. The LQ310 can handel a maximum thermal load (Qmax) of 300W, the LQ315 can handle 330W and the LQ320 can handle 340W. They are all actually the same system where they all use the same block and pump, but are offered with three different radiators – a tickness of 25, 38 and 51 mm.
In addition, the new items include a water block with copper base and internal structure in the form of microtubules, a built-in pump, rubber hoses and a 120-mm fan on the bearing Long Life (900-2000 RPM, connector 4-pin).
- Maintenance Free
- Whisper Quiet PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) fan
- Significant temperature drop compared to stock coolers
- Push/pull fan configuration for excellent airflow
- Soft blue LED light on the water block (315/320 only)
- Hoghly flexible yet durable tubing
Each of the cooler is compatible with the motherboard and processor Intel LGA115x/1366/2011 and AMD AM2 (+), AM3 (+) and FM1. Recommended prices are:
- Zalman LQ310: $ 85;
- Zalman LQ315: $ 100;
- Zalman LQ320: $ 120.