We’re currently on a hot streak of XSPC watercooling components. So far we’ve looked at a full loop kit, an upgraded radiator, and an external radiator stand. Today’s review will round out that group of excellently performing PC cooling components with the XSPC Razer GTX690 full cover water block for the GTX 690 Graphics Card. Follow along as we find out if this block can keep our dual chip GPU as cool as this block looks.
– CNC machined copper base
– 0.5mm fins for high performance
– Stainless steel top
– Acrylic layer with 3mm LED holes
– Brushed aluminium faceplate
– Dimensions: 257 x 125 x 25.5mm
– Weight: 1.35kg
– Prepared for SLI with 7 G1/4″ ports
– Supports GTX690 cards (Nvidia reference design only)
– Supplied with twin LED, mounting kit, G1/4″ plugs, thermal pads and thermal paste
The Razer GTX 690 block comes to us once again in a very plain white box. This utilitarian styling seems to be a theme amongst their products, and may be a part of the reason they are able to sell their products at a lower price. From the outside though it doesn’t do much to impress.
Opening the boxes lid you will find the block and all accessories in the same compartment. On top and bottom you will find a piece of half inch foam padding. While this should provide protection to the whole contents, I can still see the block becoming scratched by one of the accessories during delivery.
Jun 30, 2015 0
Jun 30, 2015 0