Music is a huge part of many people’s lives. It lets us escape, forget about the stress of life and gets us excited. For me I always like to have music playing when I am working, cleaning up the house or even relaxing. Many people do not have the need or want for larger speaker systems that take forever to set up and are not all that portable. Today we are taking a look at a very powerful wireless AirPlay speaker that will fill an entire room with sound and will work with any Apple iOS device wirelessly. That means you do not have to worry about finding the right dock connector, you can walk around with your iOS device in your pocket and still be able to listen to music. Let’s take a look…
Features & Specifications
– Intersil® D2 Audio DSP controlled stereo class D amplifier with 25 watts-per-channel of real power
– Acoustically inert half-inch internally braced MDF cabinet
– 4mm low durometer silicone pad to stabilize the chassis and absorb cabinet vibration
– Inputs: AirPlay (wireless); 3.5mm stereo jack; USB port for digital input from iPod
– Device charging through USB port
– Two 3-inch throw drivers with 4-layer voice coils augmented by stereo bass-reflex design
– Two 19mm edge-driven wide dispersion soft dome tweeters
— Height: 61⁄8 inches/15.56 cm
— Width: 4¼ inches/10.79 cm
— Length: 165⁄8 inches/42.23 cm
–Weight: 6.6 pounds/2.99 kg
The V5AP comes in a nice retail box that says “Fearless Sound” on the front. It of course lets you know that it is the V5AP and it is made for iPod, iPad or iPhone.
Opening the box up and getting everything out you have the V5AP wireless speaker, power adapter, power cable, 30pin Apple USB connector, remote and setup guide.
Jul 30, 2015 0