Have you ever been watching something on your laptop and thought, “Hey this would be awesome if I could watch this on my TV”. Well many people spend a lot of money on home theater PC systems when all they need is a simple device that we are reviewing today. The Warpia Wireless USB PC to TV Audio / Video Display Adapter allows you to easily stream what you are viewing on your laptop or PC to any TV or projector. Let’s check it out and see if it’s worth getting over a HTPC system.
Special thanks to Warpia for providing us with the Wireless USB PC to TV Audio / Video Display Adapter to review.
• Watch and share ANYTHING from your laptop on your HDTV
• Wirelessly connect your notebook or PC to a flat screen TV or projector
• Browse the Internet, stream internet video, share pictures & programs
• Multi-task – watch online movies on your TV while working on your laptop
• Wirelessly connect to a projector to display presentations for meetings
The adapter comes in a nice retail package. On the front it shows pretty much how the adapter works. On the back there is a list of everything that is included in the package, system requirements and features.
Opening the package up everything is nicely placed inside. Getting it all out you have the following items, the USB PC adapter, USB A/V adapter & base, power cable, installation & documentation CD and quick start guide.
Nov 30, 2015 0
Nov 30, 2015 0
Nov 30, 2015 1