[ad#review968-top]High Definition (HD), is the new thing. Everyone wants an HDTV, a Blu-ray player, Sony PS3, etc. With all of these components why not have an HD computer monitor as well? You can now get a Blu-ray player for your computer and many new HD monitors have HDMI input so you can connect anything up to it. The monitor we are looking at today does have one such HDMI input and looks great. The VX2433wm is a 23.6-inch widescreen (16:9) monitor that features a 1000:1 contrast ratio, 2ms response time, and quite a few input choices.
Features and Specifications
– Screen Size: 23.6-inch widescreen LCD
– Aspect Ratio: 16:9
– Optimum Resolution: 1920 x 1080
– Full HD 1080p performance for unsurpassed HD viewing
– Contrast Ratio: 1000:1, 20,000:1 Dynamic
– Brightness: 300 cd/m2
– Response Time: 2 ms (G to G); 5 ms (on/off)
– Viewing Angles: 170 degree Horizontal / 160 degree Vertical
– Pixel Pitch: 0.2715 mm (H) x 0.2715 mm (V)
– Color Support: 16.7 Million
– Anti-Glare, hard-coating panel surface
– Built-in 2 x 2 watt with SRS WOW Sound Speakers
– Tilt: 20 degrees ~ 5 degrees
– Voltage: 100 – 240V 50/60 Hz
– 15-pin VGA
– DVI-D (with HDCP)
– 3.5 mm audio in/3.5 mm audio out
– 16.5 x 22.5 x 9.1-inches (H x W x D, approximate)
Since this is a refurbished monitor it did not come in the retail packaging, instead it came in a plain box. Inside though it was nicely protected with large pieces of Styrofoam and plastic. There was no physical damage to the box at all.
Inside the box you will find the monitor of course, power cable, DVI cable, audio cable, and the quick start CD. Interestingly enough there was no HDMI cable supplied.
Dec 19, 2014 0
Dec 11, 2014 0