[ad#review1018-top]Hard drive enclosures got you down? Having trouble installing your hard drive in an enclosure or just want to access your data in seconds? The Vantec NexStar Dual Bay Hard Drive Dock solves your problems. In just seconds you can be accessing not only one, but TWO hard drives, either 2.5″ or 3.5″ through eSATA or USB. The small device takes up more vertical space and less horizontal desk space. It even comes with an eSATA bracket so that everyone can enjoy the high speed benefits. Read on further to see what else this dock has to offer.
- Install and Access Hard Drive in Seconds
- Simple to Use Design; No Need to Add Enclosure or Open Case
- Eject Button for Easy Removal of Hard Drive
- Supports Two 2.5″/3.5″ SATA I/II Hard Drive up to 4TB
- Add Storage to Any System with USB or eSATA
- Plug & Play
- Attractive Blue LED Power & HD Activity Light
- Transfer Rates Up to 480Mbps w/USB 2.0
- Transfer Rates Up to 3Gb/s w/SATA
- Conveniently Store and Copy Data from Disk to Disk
Device Support: SATA I/II Hard Drive (2)
Device Size: 2.5″ or 3.5″ Hard Drive
Internal Interface: SATA
External Interface: USB 2.0/ eSATA
HD Capacity: Up to 4TB
Power Supply: Dual 5V/12V 2A
Dimension: 140x118x88 mm
The black background covers the sleeve which surrounds four of the six sides of the package. Along the front of the sleeve is the product name, image and some short features. The back goes into the features and specifications of the device while also giving a short paragraph about the product.
When removing the sleeve and lifting open the box shows the hard drive dock packed nicely inside. The box found next to it contains all of the extra parts and cables included with the hard drive dock.
Jul 08, 2014 0