Author: Bob Buskirk
I only started using earphones or earbuds as many people call them a few years ago. So many people think that all earphones are the same and will use the ones that come with their device. I did that for quite some time before I tried a different set of earphones and since then I’ve been trying all different types of earphones. Today we have a set of earphones on the more expensive end coming in at $130. These zinc-alloy earphones feature 8mm V-MASQUE drivers, BLISS 3.0 (Bass Level Isolating Soft Silicone) hybrid silicone fittings, Kevlar® reinforced cables and a 24K gold plated plug. Let’s check them out and see if they will be the next earphones you own.
- 8mm V-MASQUE drivers for a consistent sound experience with vibrant bass, vivid mid-range and vivacious highs
- BLISS 3.0 (Bass Level Isolating Soft Silicone) hybrid silicone fittings reduce outside noise and enhance stability, sound and comfort – patent pending
- Durable Zinc metal construction
- Kevlar® reinforced cable survives 60K+ bends
- 45 degree flexible 24K gold plated plug
- materialEDGE combines industrial-age materials, advanced ergonomics and professional-grade acoustics
The Vibrato Remote earphones come in a very nice retail package. The earphones are displayed on the top so you can get a good look at them. On the front it also lets us know these have the official made for iPod, iPhone and iPad emblems.
On the back there is a little more information about the earphones. Getting everything out of the package you have the Vibrato Remote earphones, a bag of earbuds (8 total, 4 black and 4 clear), sport hooks, carrying case and user’s manual.
To give you a good idea of how the Vibrato Remote earphones come check out our unboxing and overview video below.