If you’ve ever owned an Apple mobile product whether its an iPod, iPhone or iPad there is one thing I’m sure you know, Apple’s supplied sync and charging cable is garbage. I can’t tell you how many I’ve gone through since first owning an iPhone. Well today we are looking at a pretty cool and heavy duty iPhone 5s sync / charging cable that also acts as a stand for your device. The Une Bobine actually started as a Kickstarter campaign as was fully funded so many people were anxious to get their hands on one. Well today we have our chance, let’s jump in!
- 24 inches / 600 mm
- iPhone 5/5S/5C Lightning Connector
- USB connector
- Une Bobine will fit most cases with the bottom of the iPhone open.
- The size of Une Bobine where it attaches to iPhone is 40mm x 6mm
- Car Kit includes Car Charger and Dash Stability Clip
- Protect Kit includes Crystal-Clear Slim Case
What Can Une Bobine Do?
- Look very cool on your desk or table
- Charge your phone by connecting to USB or a wall charger
- Sync with a computer by connecting to USB
- Adjust based on your mood
- Place iPhone at eye level for FaceTime or Skype
- Hold your phone steady for photography and videography
- Hold your phone in position for GPS while driving (with – optional Car Kit)
- Position your iPhone as the perfect alarm clock
- Did we mention that it looks very cool?
The Une Bobine comes in pretty basic packaging. On the front it does let us know that it was funded by Kickstarter and that the Une Bobine will work with iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c and iPhone 5.
On the back of the package it goes into details on some of the main features.
Opening the box up inside you will find the Une Bobine stand / charge cable and a quick start guide.
Sep 01, 2014 0
Sep 01, 2014 0