All-in-one watercooling systems are becoming quite common. We’ve seen them in many of the custom systems we have reviewed and many now you can get them from quite a few different companies. Thermaltake is calling their AIO systems Water 2.0 and today we are getting a first look at their entry system (Performer) and their mid-range system (Pro). Read on to check out our unboxing and overview video.
Traditional water cooling solutions require constant upkeep to prevent clogs or performance degradation. Thermaltake WATER2.0 Series of water cooling solutions are self-contained and proven to last.
WATER2.0 water cooling solutions offer the best of both worlds: performance and silent operation thanks to the highly efficient radiator and pump design.
Upgrading or switching between CPU platforms? No problem, WATER2.0 water cooling solutions are designed with universal mounting to support all available AMD and Intel desktop processors.
Users should not have to adapt to the tool they are using. Instead, WATER2.0 water cooling solutions all come with PWM-enabled fans so the cooling performance adapts to you. WATER2.0 Extreme also comes with software-based control system that allows the user to fine-tune performance perameters.
Powerful and Robust Pump Maximizes the Liquid Cooling Circulation. No Refill Needed.
· High performance Copper base plate accelerates the heat conductivity.
· High reliability low profile pump provides quick liquid circulation lowering the temperature.
· Pre-filled coolant reduces the liquid replenishment hassle.
· Low evaporation tube decreases the loss of coolant effectively.
· The high-tech sealed circulation system prevents leaking issue.
Thicker Radiator Benefits from the Larger Cooling Surface.
· Powerful fan blows the heat of radiator out to the chassis to maximize cooling performance.
· Dual Automatic Adjustable 120mm PWM Fans maximize the cooling performance and tranquility.
· PWM control function fan (1200~2000rpm) automatic adjust the fan speed according to CPU temperature, minimize overheating possibility.
Universal Socket Compatibility
Universal socket support:
Intel: LGA2011, LGA1366, LGA1156, LGA1155
AMD: FM1, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2
Jul 07, 2015 0