Today we are unboxing and taking a look at one of NZXT’s latest cases the Tempest 410 Elite. NZXT already has the Tempest 210, which is more of a budge case. The Tempest 410 Elite is part of their Crafted Series and offers quite a lot of features. The case looks awesome with an all black design and honeycomb ventilation holes everywhere. This case offers 3 included cooling fans, USB 3.0 and is watercooling ready. Read on to check out our unboxing and overview video.
Product Link: Click Here
Provided By: NZXT
Purchase: Click Here
Info: An aggressive cooling solution forged for your rig, the Tempest 410 Elite Midtower completes your fine-tuned machine by taking advantage of the airflow required for the enthusiast’s overclocking needs. The Tempest legacy expands its maximized ventilation through the extra-large honeycomb mesh design, dual radiator support, and dual touch powered front fans. In addition to the basics, the Elite includes USB 3.0 and an acrylic side panel for interior viewing. If you are looking for a new cooling edge for your gameplay, Tempest 410 will bring you the results of epic win.
• Large honeycomb steel mesh design for optimal airflow
• Dual radiator support for all-in-one liquid cooling solutions
• Latest Audio, USB 2.0, and USB 3.0 internal support
• Dual touch powered 120mm front fans equipped with easily removable filters for easy maintenance
• Large clear side windows allows for viewing of CPU and components
Aug 28, 2015 0