NZXT has recently announced a brand new Power Supply Series, the HALE82 Series. This series features an 80PLUS Bronze certification, 100% Japanese Capacitors, Strong Single +12V Rail, Modular Design and much more! This PSU should be able to handle the latest CPU’s and graphics cards so let’s up it up and see what all is inside. Read on to check out our unboxing and overview video!
Product Link: Click Here
Provided By: NZXT
Purchase: Click Here
• 80+ Bronze Certification – The HALE82 series from NZXT operates with high efficiency: at 20%, 50%, and 100% loads, efficiencies are 82%, 85%, and 82% respectively.
• 100% Japanese Capacitors – High quality components promote longer lifespan and better reliability.
• 120mm Two-Ball Bearing Fan – For smooth, silent rotation and optimal air intake.
• Strong Single +12V Rail – A single +12V rail provides stability and ease of use with the ability to deliver clean currents under a heavy load.
• Modular Design – Includes a selection of flat cables that allow the user to pick and choose which cables they want to use, maximizing cable management and airflow inside chassis.
• Large Tower Support – Extended 8pin connector for bottom mounted cases or large cases.
• Dual 8pin connector – For high end motherbaords dedicated to overclocking.
• Keeping it Safe – The HALE80 series offers over voltage, current, power, temperature, under voltage, and short circuit protection.
Nov 27, 2015 0
Nov 27, 2015 0