Most hard drive enclosures are the same, but the NETDISK from IOCELL Networks is a little bit different. As the same suggest it is network-connected so you have a network connection along side the USB and eSATA connections. This means you can share everything on your drive with the devices that are connected to your network like your Xbox 360 or media center. The extra USB and eSATA connections mean you can also take the drive with you and use it where you may not have an ethernet connection available. Read on to check out our unboxing and overview video!
Product Link: Click Here
Provided By: IOCELL Networks
Purchase: Click Here
Info: NETDISK is the most uer-friendly, direct network interface Ethernet hard drive powered by revolutionary NDAS technology (Network Direct Attached Storage), which allows direct connection to any network without the need for IP configuration or expensive servers.
NDAS technology is a superior network storage solution for the next generation, and the world’s first and only solution that provides high performance, simplicity and advanced features to enrich and modernize your digital life in the home or small office.
– HDD Capacity: available in different capacities (tested up to 2TB)
– Average Read Seek: < 10ms (depending on HDD used)
– Power Requirements: 100~220 VAC, 50-60 Hz, 12V DC, 2.5A
– Operating Temperature: 5 to 50 °C
– Storage Temperature: -40 to 70 °C
– Humidity: 5 to 90%, non-condensing
– Shock: 2ms/63g (op.), 2ms/350g (non op.)
– USB 2.0: Data transfer of up to 480Mbps
– Ethernet: Data transfer of up to 1000Mbps
– eSATA: Data transfer of up to 3.0G/s
– Dimensions: 6.4 H x 1.9 W x 8.4 D (inch) 162 H x 48 W x 214 D (mm)
– Warranty: 1 Year, Limited
Dec 18, 2014 0
Dec 18, 2014 0
Dec 11, 2014 0