Fractal Design is a relativity new company to us here at ThinkComputers. We took a look at their Arc Midi and were really impressed by it. Today we are opening up the Define Mini, which is a mATX case. The Define Mini features a very sleek design, noise canceling elements, two included 120mm fans and room for up to 6, and support for longer video cards. Read on to check out our unboxing and overview video.
Product Link: Click Here
Provided By: Fractal Design
Purchase: Click Here
Info: The Define series is reaching new heights in combining stylish, contemporary design with maximum functionality and noise absorbing features. The minimalistic, yet stunning front panel design, fitted with noise absorbing material on the inside, creates an aura of exclusivity.
- Stunning front panel design
- Patent pending ModuVent™ design, allowing the user to either have optimal silence or optimal airflow
- Pre-fitted with dense, noise absorbing material
- 6(!) white painted HDD-trays, with silicone mounting
- A total of 6 fan slots (2x120mm in front, 1x 120/140mm in top, 1x120mm in back, 1x 120/140mm in side panel, 1x 120mm in bottom)
- Two120mm Fractal Design 120mm fans included
- Fan controller for 3 fans included
- Upper HDD cage is removable and rotatable
- USB3 support in the front panel
- Excellent cable routing and cable routing covers
- Supports graphic cards with lengths up to circa 400mm when upper HDD bay is removed
- Extra, vertically mounted expansion slot, suitable for fan controllers or non-input expansion cards
As the name implies, Define Mini is the smaller sibling of the acclaimed and award winning Define R2/R3 case. Being a Micro ATX version of Define R2/R3, it offers a number of interesting functions with a very stylish appearance. It’s a case focused on low noise level, without neglecting other important features such as cooling, expandability and ease of use. The Define Mini excels in including a lot of features in a small size!
The patent pending feature ModuVent™, in which you can choose whether to have fan slots in side and top panels open or not, makes the case appealing for users seeking optimal silence, as well as the performance hungry ones.
The sleek black interior is matched with pre-fitted, dense noise absorbing material on the side panels, efficiently absorbing noise and vibrations. You can fit an astonishing total of six(!) hard drives into this case, using the user friendly HDD-trays. All painted in a nice white color and using black silicone mounts. PSU is mounted in the bottom of the case, with a convenient pull-out filter beneath it.