Today we have another case unboxing for you, but this is not just any case it is Cooler Master’s new Cosmos II Ultra Tower. It really lives us to the name Ultra Tower too! This case has to be one of the largest cases that we have seen in quite some time! This case is of course the next version of the ever popular Cosmos and Cooler Master has outfitted it with room for up to 13 hard drives, 10 fans, a four channel fan controller and much more. Read on to check out our unboxing and overview video!
Product Link: Click Here
Provided By: Cooler Master
Information: Incomparable in design and specifications, the Cosmos II comes in as one of the first Ultra Tower chassis. Inspired by luxurious supercars, the exterior of the Cosmos II melds aluminum, steel, and mesh into an elegant artistic piece. It maintains its trademark Cosmos profile and outlook with its reinforced aluminum rails while being further refined for today’s advancements in air/water cooling, peripheral support, and styling. Large swinging aluminum side panels and sliding doors lend to its stylish and smooth movements to access ports, drives, and system hardware. With the Cosmos II, build as you wish as the options are endless.
1. Stylish and streamlined race-car inspired design
2. Brushed aluminum and steel for strength and elegance
3. Airflow Optimized Design
4. Supports up to 10 fans and 13 HDDs (2 from X-dock)
5. Supports 4 Way SLI/CF
6. Supports XL-ATX / SSI CEB / SSI EEB boards
7. Advanced Control Panel includes 4 channel fan speed control
8. Rich I/O support: USB 3.0 x 2, USB 2.0 x 4, e-SATA x 1, Audio In and Out
Aug 28, 2014 0
Aug 18, 2014 0