[ad#review956-top]External hard drives, especially portable ones have been given new life with the popularity of netbooks. Most netbooks only have a small hard drive so having an external drive is a must. That is why we are seeing more and more portable external hard drives on the market. Today we will be looking at the Transcend StoreJet 25 Mobile 500GB drive that features dual stage anti-shock technology, which meets the U.S. military drop-test standards MIL-STD-810F with advanced two-stage anti-shock technology. Let’s take a look!
– 500 GB capacity
– 2.5-inch SATA hard drive
– High-speed USB 2.0 interface (USB 1.1 backwards compatible)
– High transfer rate of up to 480 Mbps
– One Touch Auto-Backup button
– LED indicates power on and data access
– Advanced dual stage anti-shock technology, Meets the U.S. military drop-test standards MIL-STD-810F with advanced two-stage anti-shock technology
– Easy Plug and Play installation
– Powered via the USB port, no external power or battery needed
– Includes StoreJet elite software pack to help you manage your data
– RoHS compliant
The StoreJet comes in its retail packaging, which is very colorful and informative. On the front there is a picture of the drive and on the back there is a specifications and features list.
Inside we find the drive nicely packaged. Included with the drive us a USB cable and a quick start guide.
Dec 19, 2014 0
Dec 11, 2014 0