In this episode of our weekly tech podcast we talk about our review of the Thermaltake Core X31 PC Case, a few of the GTX 1080s that have appeared this week, and a lot of teases for Computex next week! Oh and Jack is back on the Podcast!
Leave your comments below to let us know what you think. Also everything that is covered in this podcast has been linked below so you can check it out yourself!
This Week’s Podcast is brought to you by: Amazon
Guest This Week: Jack
Tech News Covered in this Episode:
– NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Will Use GP102 Silicon
– 3DMark Scores Reveal GTX 1070 is Faster Than Titan X
– Possible R9 480X 3DMark 11 Scores Leaked
– ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1080 AMP! and AMP! Extreme Pictured
– EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Superclocked ACX 3.0 Edition Pictured
– MSI Working on “Backpack” Gaming PC For VR
– G.Skill Trident Z First to Achieve DDR4-5000 – A Frequency Record
– Toshiba-Samsung Stops Manufacturing Optical Drives
– CRYORIG Teases Two New Cases for Computex 2016
– Google’s Project Ara Won’t Have Swappable CPU, RAM, or Display Modules
Other Stuff in this Episode:
– Bob has been skateboarding a lot, and is excited the Pens are in the Finals!