In this episode of our weekly tech podcast we talk about our review of the Lenovo Y700 Touch Gaming Laptop, AMD’s new XConnect external graphics card technology, how ASRock has enabled non-K overclocking on their motherboards and much more!
Leave your comments below to let us know what you think. Also everything that is covered in this podcast has been linked below so you can check it out yourself!
This Week’s Podcast is brought to you by: Amazon
Guest This Week: Derrick
Other Content Covered in this Episode:
– Case Mod Friday: Project Biohazard
Tech News Covered in this Episode:
– AMD Announces “Capsaicin” Live Webcast at GDC
– AMD Announces the XConnect External Graphics Technology with Razer and Intel
– AMD Releases Radeon Software Crimson Edition 16.3
– ASUS Launches GeForce GTX 980 Ti STRIX Gaming Ice Graphics Card
– SK Hynix Will Be Shipping 4GB HBM2 Stacks by Q3-2016
– New ASRock Motherboards Allow Non-K Overclocking
– ZOTAC Announces the Magnus EN980 Mini PC
– Corsair Shrinks PSUs with New SFX SF600 and SF450
– Oculus Founder Says Rift Will Come To Mac if Apple “Ever Releases A Good Computer”
– Overwatch Release Date Leaked!
Other Things in this Episode
– Bob has been playing The Division