In this episode of our weekly tech podcast we talk about our review of Gigabyte’s Z170N-Gaming 5 Mini-ITX motherboard, Intel moving to the 10nm manufacturing process in 2017, AMD’s progress on Zen, HMB2 production ramping up and more!
Leave your comments below to let us know what you think. Also everything that is covered in this podcast has been linked below so you can check it out yourself!
This Week’s Podcast is brought to you by: Amazon
Guest This Week: Derrick
Reviews Covered in this Episode:
– Gigabyte Z170N-Gaming 5 Mini-ITX Motherboard Review
– Cooler Master V750 750W Power Supply Review
– be quiet! Dark Rock TF CPU Cooler Review
Other Content Covered in this Episode:
– Case Mod Friday: Parvum MATE
Tech News Covered in this Episode:
– Intel’s First 5.1 GHz Chip Coming!
– Intel’s First 10 nm Processor Will Be Out In 2017
– Zen-Based Summit Ridge FX CPUs Launching At The End Of 2016
– AMD Polaris Will Feature Both HBM2 and GDDR5
– AMD Working On Two Polaris GPUs
– Samsung HBM2 Mass Production Starts
– OWC Announces 2TB Mercury Electra SSD
– Fractal Design Unveils The Define Nano S ITX Case
Other Things in this Episode
– Derrick went and saw some more movies
– Snow is coming!