This week on our Weekly Tech Podcast we round up all of the news coming out of Computex 2015! This includes grahpics card news from NVIDIA & AMD, crazy new PC case, Z170 motherboards and so much more!
Note: Because of technical difficulties the end of the podcast was cut off, sorry guys 🙁
Leave your comments below to let us know what you think. Also everything that is covered in this podcast has been linked below so you can check it out yourself!
This Week’s Podcast is brought to you by: Amazon
Guest This Week: Derrick Ubbink
Tech News Covered in this Episode:
– In Win H-Tower Case Literally Transforms!
– In Win Shows off Aluminum / Glass 909 Full Tower
– In Win Shows Another Tempered Class Case at Computex
– DeepCool’s Latest Case Lets You Show Off Your Graphics Card
– Antec Signature S10 Chassis Fully Detailed
– NVIDIA Officially Announces the GeForce GTX 980 Ti Graphics Card
– Zotac’s GTX 980 Ti AMP Extreme Has a 25% Factory Overclock
– ASUS STRIX GTX 980 Ti Pictured With DirectCU III Cooler
– EVGA GTX 980 Ti Kingpin Edition Pictured at Computex
– MSI Shows Off New GAMING SLI Bridges
– AMD Fiji Officially Shown at Computex
– AMD Fiji Graphics Card Shown Behind Closed Doors at Computex
– PowerColor Unveils Water Cooled R9 390X Devil 13
– MSI Shows Promising External Graphics Card Dock
– Gigabyte Unveils Impressive Z170 Gaming G1 Series Motherboards
– ASUS Shows Off Its First Z170 Motherboard, The Z170 Pro
– ASRock Intel Skylake Motherboards Debut at Computex 2015
– EVGA Z170 Motherboards Debut at Computex
– ASRock Launches Its First Router, The G10 Gaming Router
– CRYORIG Reveals the A Series of Hybrid Liquid Coolers, and IoT enabled PSU
– AMD’s R9 300 Series Pricing Leaked
– Windows 10 Release Date Announced
Other Things in this Episode
– Bob tried out the new Bawls orange flavor.