Author: Bob Buskirk
Throughout the years, tech heads like us often treat ourselves with latest gadgets or electronics. But, during this Valentine’s Day, we thought it might be a good idea for you to treat your special someone to something unique. Whether it’s your parent, spouse or even tech hungry teenager, they will love a brand new computer. The best part is the system will be brought to you free by Thermaltake and our awesome industry partners at ZOTAC, Western Digital and Patriot Memory.
We are giving away not one, but three complete systems based on Thermaltake’s popular small form factor chassis, Element Q with 200W power supply. And, to celebrate this great occasion, each Element Q chassis has been uniquely painted to reflect your love and affection.
This is not just your average do-less nettop PC. With the collaboration from our industry partner, this system comes complete with ZOTAC ION platform motherboard. The motherboard combines high-performance NVIDIA ION graphics processor with a power-efficient Intel ATOM processor for the ultimate eco-friendly computer that has no problem handling HD video playback and other productivity tasks.
From the maker of best memory, flash cards and solid state drives, Patriot Memory has generously provided Extreme Performance Low Latency line of memory in 2GB (2 x 1GB) configuration that features operating speeds of up to PC2-6400 (800Mhz) at timings of 4-4-4-12.
Last but not the least, our good friends at Western Digital has generously provided their top-of-the-line WD Caviar Green hard drives in massive 2 Terabyte capacity to satisfy all of your storage needs! The drive is extremely popular in applications that demand extremely low footprint in noise and heat output. On top of that, WD Caviar Green hard drives also runs on much less power comparing to conventional hard drives.
Each of three computers will be fully equipped with all of above as well as a DVD-RW drive so all you need to do is install your loved one’s favorite operating system.
So what do you have to do to win one of the three Thermaltake BE OUR VALENTINE computer systems? Simple:
1. Become a fan of Thermaltake’s Facebook Page as well as each of our sponsors. Just follow the links here:
2. Post the following comment on each of the Facebook pages,
“Thermaltake BE OUR VALENTINE computer system sweepstakes FTW!!! I <3 Thermaltake, ZOTAC, Western Digital & Patriot Memory.”
- You’ll only need to do this once for each Facebook page.
- Posting multiple times will not increase your odd of winning.
3. Change your own Facebook status to the following,
“Thermaltake BE OUR VALENTINE computer system sweepstakes FTW!!! I <3 Thermaltake, ZOTAC, Western Digital & Patriot Memory. http://tinyurl.com/y8ufu94″
- Make sure to keep the same status throughout the whole Sweepstakes period. From 2/1/2010 to 2/8/2010 at 12:00PM P.S.T.
- Thermaltake will be performing random check throughout the Sweepstakes period to make sure participant’s status is updated to the requested message.
- If the message is found to be not updated on the status, the participant will automatically be disqualified from this Sweepstakes without notice.
4. Thermaltake BE OUR VALENTINE computer system sweepstakes ends on 2/8/2010 at 12PM Pacific Standard Time. Three winners will be randomly chosen and announced on the same day at 4PM P.S.T.
5. Winners will be contacted via Facebook email and be asked to provide address where the prize should be shipped to.
- Thermaltake will ensure that you receive the computer prize on or before Friday, 2/12/2010 in time for Valentine’s Day if winner can respond by 2/9/2010.