Notebook Coolers, it seems like everyone is making them and Thermaltake is no different. They have quite a few different notebook coolers and they have extended their Xaser branding to the notebook cooler market. The Xaser S1000 is an aluminum cooler made for 12-inch to 15-inch notebook and has 2 70mm fans to keep your notebook cool. Let’s take a look a see if the S1000 lives up to the Xaser name.
- Dual adjustable silent blue LED 7cm fans.
- Modernized black aluminum extrusion cover.
- Compact size for easy carrying.
- Ergonomic angle design for best operation vision.
- Multi-vent design; intakes more cool air for the best cooling capability.
- Adapter-free design; powered by notebook’s USB port.
Fan Dimension: 70 x 70 x 10 mm
Fan Speed: 1200 +/- 200RPM
Noise Level: 18 dBA
LED Fan: Blue LED Fan (x2)
Rated Voltage: 5V
Rated Current: 0.20A
The Xaser S1000 comes in the nice Thermaltake packaging we are all used see. On the front there is a picture of the S1000 and on the back there is a list of features and specifications.
Inside everything is nicely packed and well protected. Inside you will find the S1000, travel bag and some warranty information. There is also a USB power cable, but it is inside the back of the S1000.