A couple of years ago Thermaltake released the V9 gaming case and later the V9 Black Edition. Today we are taking a look at another case in their V-Series the V3. The V3 is designed to be very functional, but at a very low cost. You can pick this case up for $50 online! This is an extremely low cost for any case, especially a Thermaltake case. This case features an all black design, mesh front bezel, and a 120mm blue LED fan. Let’s see if this is the perfect case for your next budget build.
– Black coating makes stylish inside look
– Bottom-placed PSU design for better and easier installation
– Metal mesh front bezel for maximum air intake
– Built-in filter in 5.25″ drive bay and PSU to keep dust away
– Rear 120mm silent fan with brilliant Blue LED
The V3 Black Edition comes in Thermaltake’s typical case packaging, very colorful and informative.
The case is nicely protected by large pieces of Styrofoam and plastic. Getting it out of the box the plastic sections of the case are protected by a plastic film to protect from scratches.
Sep 29, 2014 0
Sep 22, 2014 0