Thermaltake’s latest series in its line of power supplies is the XT series. These are certified 80PLUS Bronze, for at least 82% efficiency, as well as Crossfire and SLI for multi-GPU operation. Add in a modular cables, a 140 mm fan, and a five year warranty, and this series is looking quite interesting. Today we will be talking a look at the 775W version, read on to check it out!
Features & Specifications
– Compliance with Intel ATX 12V 2.3 & SSI EPS 12V 2.91 standards.
– 80 PLUS Bronze certified – provide up to 88% effective power conversion to cut- down electric cost.
– 24/7 @ 50 °C: Guaranteed to deliver 575W / 675W / 775W / 875W continuous output power.
– Double-forward switching circuitry: compared with traditional circuitry, double- forward switching circuitry offers low power loss and high reliability.
– Unparalleled DC to DC converters for 3.3V and 5V outputs to reach high efficiency.
– S.P.T. indicator: PSU status monitor with 3-mode LED (standby / PG signal / temperature).
– 12Vin1: single +12V rail design providing up to 48A / 56A / 64A / 72A.
– High quality Japanese capacitors: ensure superb performance and reliability.
– Solid state capacitors: great stability at higher operating temperatures, frequencies and currents.
– Fan Delay Cool Technology: allow fan to continue to operate after system shuts-down to ensure all components are properly cooled.
– Multi-GPU ready: support up to two PCI-E 6+2pin & two PCI-E 6pin for PCI-Express graphic cards.
– Auto switching circuitry for universal AC input from 90-264V.
– Active Power Factor Correction (PFC) with PF value of 0.95 at full load.
– High reliability: MTBF>120,000 hours.
– DIMENSION: 5.9″(W) x 3.4″(H) x 6.3″ (L); 150mm(W) x 86mm(H) x 160mm(L).
– Built in industrial-grade protections: Over Current, Over Power, Over Voltage, Under Voltage, and Short-Circuit protections.
– Safety / EMI Approvals: UL/ CUL, TUV, FCC, CE, BSMI and GOST certified.
The Thermaltake Toughpower XT 775W comes in a black and red box with a close-up of the unit’s fan on the front. A thumbnail of the full unit is in one corner, while the certification logos are in another corner. The rear of the box shows a temperature graph, as well as pictures of the various insides of the unit. There’s also an output table and list of connectors.
Inside the box is some documentation, a box with the power cord, and a bag with the modular cables.