[ad#review969-top]Today we are taking a look at the Thermaltake Toughpower XT 750W Modular Power Supply. The Toughpower XT series power supplies incorporate five Thermaltake cutting-edge innovations: FanDelayCool for thorough cooling and extended lifetime, S.P.T. Indicator for real-time monitoring, S.F.C. Quiet for the quietest operation, 12Vin1 for the best computability, and High Quality Japanese Capacitors for superb performance and reliability. This is many steps above the original Toughpower series power supplies. The XT series are even 80Plus Bronze certified!
– FanDelayCool: evolved from high-end projector’s cooling system, FanDelayCool enables users to control how long the 14cm fan should continue to operate (up to 30 seconds) after system shutdown
– S.P.T. Indicator: indicates the standby, PG signal, and temperature status of the power supply
– 12Vin1: single +12V rail provides the best compatibility for the latest components
– High Quality Japanese Capacitors provide superb performance and reliability
– S.F.C. Quiet: Toughpower XT’s 14cm dual-ball bearing cooling fan is equipped with S.F.C. Quiet technology so that the fan always operates at optimal speed for quiet operation.
– Gold-plated connectors for superior conductivity.
– Meet 80PLUS Bronze Efficiency Requirement: Eco-Friendly design for the highest efficiency, least heat, and also lower energy bills
– 5-Year Warranty: Thermaltake quality 5-year warranty for parts and labor.
– 14cm ball bearing cooling fan with Japanese made 8mm bearing system.
– Compliance with Intel ATX 12V 2.3 & SSI EPS 12V 2.92 standards.
– Support dual 8-pin PCI-E & dual 6-pin PCI-E connectors for next generation graphic cards.
– Guaranteed to deliver stable continuous output at 50? environment.
– Universal AC input 100V~240V and Active PFC (PF value up to 99%).
– DIMENSION: 5.9″(W) x 3.4″(H) x 6.3″ (L);150mm(W) x 86mm(H) x 160mm(L)
– Protections: Over Power, Over Voltage, and Short-Circuit protection.
– Safety / EMI Approvals: CE, TUV, FCC, UL, CUL, GOST and BSMI certified.
Wattage: 750 Watts
Fan: 140mm Fan, 1900 RPM +/- 10%
Efficiency: Up to 88%
PFC: Active PFC
Hold-Up Time: 16ms
Switches: ATX Logic on-off additional power rocker switch
Motherboard Connectors: 20+4-pin Main Connector 8-pin Power Connector 4-pin Power Connector
Power Good Signal: 100-500 ms
Form Factor: ATX 12V 2.3
Dimension: 5.9 x 5.5 x 3.4 inch, 150 x 140 x 86 mm
Warranty: 5 years
Input Voltage: 100 VAC ~ 240 VAC
Input Current: 115VAC/10A Max. 230VAC/5A Max
Input Frequency Range: 47 ~ 63 Hz
Operating Range: 100VAC ~ 240VAC
Operating Temperature: 10C to +50C
Storage Temperature: -20C to +70C
Operating Humidity: 20% to 90%,non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5% to 95%, non-condensing
Connectors and Lengths:
– 1 PSU > 24″ > 20+4 Pin Motherboard
– 1 PSU > 24″ > 8 Pin EPS 12V
– 1 PSU > 24″ > 4 Pin ATX 12V
– 2 PSU > 20″ > PCI-E 6 Pin
– 2 PSU > 20″ > PCI-E 8 Pin
– 2 PCI-E 8 Pin > 6″ > PCI-E 6 Pin (converter cables)
– 2 PSU > 20″ > SATA > 6″ > SATA > 6″ > SATA > 6″ > SATA
– 2 PSU > 20″ > Periph. > 6″ > Periph. > 6″ > Periph. > 6″ > Periph. > 6″ > FDD
The Thermaltake Toughpower XT 750W comes packaged in an elegant package. The outer shell composed of a quality cardboard is mainly black in color with high quality images and text surrounding the box. The front displays the fan on the power supply along with the Thermaltake logo and product name.
The back of the package goes into more details about the power connectors, specifications, system temperatures and the design of the Toughpower XT. A lid also opens up on the front of the box to go into more details about the design of the power supply in addition to the features of it.
Once the outer shell casing is removed the power supply is protected in a flip top heavy duty cardboard box with a plain black finish. Inside the box the power supply is protected by high quality soft black foam. Most of the modular cables can be found in a small bag provided with the power supply.
Oct 05, 2015 0
Oct 02, 2015 0
Oct 05, 2015 0
Sep 21, 2015 0