Ahead of its launch, which we would expect will be in a couple of weeks at CES 2016 the Thermaltake TOUGHPOWER DPS G RGB Titanium Certified 1250W power supply was leaked on Amazon. This will be Thermaltake’s latest power supply entry and it is quite unique. Currently listed as unavailable on Amazon it will retail for $379.99 when released.
This will be Thermaltake’s first 80 Plus Titanium certified power supply. 80 Plus Titanium means that the unit will be 94% efficient at 50% load and 90% efficient at 100% load. The unit will also feature one of Thermaltake’s 140 mm RGB LED fans. This one however will be digitally controlled so you can use the software to pick the color. The fan is also a Zero RPM fan meaning it will only spin up when the power supply reaches a certain temperature. This is also a Smart Power Supply meaning that it connects to your motherboard and you can use Thermaltake’s DPS G App to monitor real-time stats on efficiency, wattage, voltage, temperatures, and fan speeds. Thermaltake is also backing this with a full 10-year warranty!
Here is a full list of features and photos listed on Amazon:
-( SPM) Smart Power Management: The DPS G APP Supported with Zero RPM Smart Fan Control combined with the Smart DPS App Software enables real time monitoring of efficiency, wattage, voltage, PSU alerts and sharing capabilities.
– 80 PLUS Titanium Certified and Haswell Ready: Thermaltake Toughpower DPS G RGB Series is already prepared for the new Haswell Intel processors to achieve maximum energy savings.
– Single +12V Rail Design & 140mm Ring RGB LED Fan: Single 12V+ offers up to 104A of power and includes a 140mm RGB LED Fan, software controlled, to allow color selection and brightness adjustments.
– Zero RPM Smart Fan: Reduce total system noise with 0 RPM fan speeds controlled through the DPS G App and engage fan RPM at50% of total PSU load.
– Fully Modular Hybrid Cable Design: The fully modular cabling design makes installation easy with hybrid cables offering custom sleeved (Primary) and Flat Black (Secondary) cables with combs.
– 100% High Quality Japanese Capacitors: Japanese capacitors provide superb performance and reliability.
– Industrial Protections: (OCP)Over Current, (OPP)Over Power, (OVP)Over Voltage, (UVP)Under Voltage, (OTP)Over Temperature and (SCP)Short-Circuit protections
– 10 Year Industry leading Warranty