Today we have the opportunity to look at the Thermaltake SpinQ VT. A little over a year ago reviewed the original SpinQ, which was a 2009 design award winner. The SpinQ VT takes that design and rotates it 90 degrees to stand vertically, hence the name VT. There were some alterations over the original SpinQ which we’ll cover in this review. Read on further to see what they are.
Universal Socket Compatibility & Easy Installation
- Support latest Intel socket LGA1366 & LGA1156
Excellent Cooling Performance
- 3pcs U shape heat pipes ensure ultra high efficiency
- Classic cylinder heat sink and spiral aluminum fins
- 80mm blow fan with brilliant Red LED
- Premium thermal grease
Optimized Structure & Smart Airflow Design
- VR™ Fan allows the users to adjust the fan speed from 1000 to 1600 RPM
- Dissipating the heat with Multi-direction
The Thermaltake SpinQ VT comes packaged in a high quality package, like all Thermaltake products are. A black background surrounds the side of the box while a white covers the top and the bottom. An image of the cooler is shown on the front along with the product and manufacturer names. The back of the box goes into the compatibilities and specifications of the cooler and includes some performance benchmarks for the cooler.
The cooler is protected inside of the box by a thin layer of soft foam on the top and bottom of the cooler. A small box sits on top of the cooler which includes all of the necessary hardware for installation.