Author: Amanda Clark
Have you ever been working at your computer or laptop and felt a little hot? Being hot and uncomfortable makes working hard and you are less productive. I’ve had this happen to me on numerous occasions. Thermaltake has just the thing for this problem; they call it the Mobile Fan 12. It is a 12cm fan that sits on your desk and is powered by USB; there is even a speed control knob. Let’s take a look and see if this product is worth the $19.99 price tag.
- Application for Notebook & Desktop
- “Thermaltake” convenient solution with extremely “Mobile” concept inside
- Perfect accessory for NB & PC
- Directly plug into USB port. Unnecessary additional power supply
- VR knob: Adjust fan speed manually
- One-touch retractable USB power cable box
- Slim USB power cable, only 0.6 mm in depth
- With “Tt” badge fan grille to avoid touching accidentally
The Mobile Fan 12 comes in a simple retail package. On the front there is a picture of the fan and USB connector. On the back there is a list of specifications and features.
Opening up the package inside we find the fan with included stand, USB connector, and instructions.