[ad#review994-top]Today we have a chance to take a look at the Thermaltake Litepower 450W Power Supply, a stable and highly efficient power supply. Awarded an 80PLUS Bronze Certificate the Litepower 450W is a powerful device for its class. It automatically detects the voltage (100~240V) to make sure it’s getting the right voltage no matter what country you’re in. It’s even compatible with the latest PCI-Express and Dual/Quad Core CPU configurations. Read on further to get a better look.
- Stable 450W continuous output
- Intel ATX 12V 2.3 Compatible
- Dual +12V output circuit provides outstanding steady output for system (combined loading of 34A).
- Universal AC input 100~240V automatically scans and detects the correct voltage for different country.
- Compatible with latest PCI-Express and Dual Core & Quad Core CPU configuration.
- Active PFC (PF>0.99).
- High efficiency (85% @ 100V & 240V input).
- High reliability: MTBF>100,000 hours.
- Protections: Over Current, Over Voltage, and Short-Circuit protection.
- Safety / EMI Approvals: UL, CUL, CE, CB, FCC, TUV, GOST and BSMI certified
- Wattage: 450 Watts
- Fan: 12CM, 1800RPM
- Efficiency: 85%
- PFC: Active PFC
- Hold-Up Time: 17ms
- Switches: ATX Logic on-off additional power rocker switch
- Motherboard Connectors: 20+4-pin Main Connector 4-pin Power Connector
- Power Good Signal: 100-500ms
- Form Factor: ATX 12V 2.3
- Dimension: 5.9 x 5.5 x 3.4 inch, 150 x 140 x 86 mm
- Warranty: 5 years
- Certifications: 80 Plus Bronze
- Input Voltage: 100 VAC ~ 240 VAC
- Input Current: 5.5A@115Vac, 3A@230Vac
- Input Frequency Range: 50 ~ 60 Hz
- Operating Range: 100 VAC ~ 240 VAC
- MTBF: 100,000
- RFI / EMI: UL, CUL, CE, CB, FCC, TUV, GOST, BSMI Certified
- Operating Temperature: 10C to + 50C
- Storage Temperature: -20C to +80C
- Operating Humidity: 5% to 95%, non-condensing
- Storage Humidity: 5% to 95%, non-condensing
- 1 x 20+4 Pin Main Connector
- 1 x 4pin + 12V CPU Connector
- 1 x 6pin PCI-E Connector
- 4 x SATA Connector
- 5 x Peripheral Connector
- 1 x Floppy Connector
The Thermaltake Litepower 450 comes in a small white cardboard box. A picture of the power supply is planted on the front of the box along with the Thermaltake and product name. A small orange banner surrounds the bottom of the packaging showing some of the features and specifications. This orange strip extends to the rear of the box which goes over some of the features and connectors included.
Inside of the box lays the nicely packed power supply and some paperwork. There’s not a whole lot of room for anything else. Inside the box includes the power supply, manual and power cord. The cables on the power supply are held together with a strap, which could help during installation.
Mar 07, 2014 0
Mar 03, 2014 1
Feb 25, 2014 5