CPU coolers come in many different shapes and sizes, but I’m pretty sure the Thermaltake Jing will surprise you with its bright green color scheme. The Jing also has two unique fans which provide more airflow than your typical fan, five 6mm heatpipes, and nickel plated metals all around. Will this bright CPU cooler work well in your case or will you have some issues? Read on further to see what our findings were.
Optimal cooling performance
- Large Aluminum fins with five Φ6 heat-pipes offers good cooling capacity. It supports to OC 4.0G in i7 CPU.
- All nickel plated fins, copper base and heat-pipes for better heat transmission.
2 Extremely silent 120mm VR fan, adjustable speed from 800~1300RPM
- Ultra quiet operation with 16 dBA under minimum fan speed.
- Dual unique inhale-exhaust 120mm reverse fan design generates greater air flow to enhance thermal performance.
- Vibration-absorbent gaskets decrease noise while operation.
Universal Socket Compatibility & Accessory Package
- All-in-one back-plate design for accelerated installation
- Universal support: Intel socket LGA1366/1156/1155/775 and AMD socket AM2/AM2+/AM3.
- Superb thermal grease maximizes heat transfer
|Dimension||131(L) x 123(W) x 162(H)|
(with 2 Fans)
|Heatpipe||6mm x 5PCS|
|Rated Voltage||12 V|
|Started Voltage||6 V|
|Fan Speed||800 ~ 1300 RPM|
|Max. Air Flow||42 CFM|
|Max. Air Pressure||(air in) 0.85 mmH2O|
(air out) 1.43 mmH2O
|Noise||16 dBA(at 800RPM)|
|Life Expectation||50,000 hrs @ 40℃|
|Weight||920 g (with 2 Fans)|
The Thermaltake Jing follows the typical Thermaltake CPU cooler packaging with a high quality retail box. Some of the box follows the red/black Thermaltake color scheme, but for the most part there’s a unique design to the box due to the green nature of the Jing. The first thing that will stand out to you is the green color scheme of the Jing, since there really aren’t any other CPU coolers out there that are green. The front of the box shows a side view of the Jing along with some of the features of the cooler. The back goes into more detail about the features of the cooler.
Inside the box you’ll find the CPU cooler well protected along with the Installation Guide and Accessory Package, which has all of the parts nicely laid out.