Overall the Thermaltake Element T has a lot of features for the price. It offers a ton of cooling options and even looks cool with the Red LED illumination. Thermaltake has thrown a screwball into the mix with this case by offering some unique and useful installation methods that separate it from the rest. There’s not a whole lot wrong with the case other than there not being any eSATA slots and that the material isn’t the strongest for the price range. I was also a little bit confused with having 20 thumbscrews to work with, but like I said Thermaltake threw a screwball into the mix.
This case can be found at your favorite online retailer for about $84.99. One of my favorite retailers is also currently offering a $20 rebate on the case, making it only $64.99 for the case. Overall ThinkComputers awards the Thermaltake Element T TVK900001N2Z Mid Tower Chassis a 9 out of 10 score.
- Supports plenty of cooling options
- CPU Cooler hole & raised standoffs
- Plenty of drive bays
- Unique take on the 200mm Red LED exhaust fan
- Unique power supply bar w/ ventilation
- No eSATA
- Material isn’t the strongest
- 20 thumbscrews?
- Only one tool-free device to secure drives for both 3.5″ & 5.25″