Looking for a competitive advantage in your favorite game, or a way to communicate with your friends online without spending a fortune? The gaming headset market is extremely competitive right now, and there are countless options to pick from. TekRepublic looks to stand out their lightweight, virtual surround 7.1 gaming headsets. Today we will be looking at two offerings from TekRepublic, so let’s see how they stack up.
The following specs apply to both the TH and TH Pro.
– Headphone Frequency Response: 10Hz-20KHz
– Headphone Input Impedance: 50 ohm
– Headphone Sensitivity: 100dB±3dB
– Driver Unit: 40mm
– Connector: USB
– Ear Coupling: Circumarural
– Cord Length: 6.6 ft
– Weight: 6.7 oz (TH) 7.4 oz (TH Pro)
-Microphone Impedance: 680 ohms ± 30% (at 1KHz)
– Microphone Frequency Response: 50Hz-16KHz
– Microphone Sensitivity: -47dB± 3dB
Both the TH and TH Pro come in near identical retail boxes. The front of the boxes feature a large image of the headsets and the front opens up to reveal a plastic window to view them. The back of the box is standard fare, displaying the technical specifications.
Inside the box is the headset, driver installation CD, and instruction sheet that has the headset specs and headset diagram.
Feb 01, 2016 0