Remember the day whenever 8GB Flash Drives were highest capacity drives on the market and cost a fortune? That time is no longer as we have a chance to look at the Super Talent Luxio 64GB Luxury Flash Drive. Available in three different colors: black, silver, or wood grain, the Luxio Series drives are also available in 16GB and 32GB sizes. This flash drive is so large that it could be used as another hard drive for your system. But how much will it cost you? Read on further to find out.
Colors: Black, Silver, or Wood grain
Capacities: 16GB – 64GB
Dimension: 21 mm x 76.5 mm x 9.5 mm
– Full compatibility with USB 1.1 and 2.0
– Dual channel flash memory architecture
– Hot plug and play; Functions like another hard drive
– Supports password protection
– Supports ReadyBoost
– AES-256 hardware Encryption included (User Manual)
– Custom black leather carrying case included
– No driver needed for most operating systems (Windows 98SE driver available online)
– LED indicates power, busy
– More than 10 years data retention
– Limited lifetime warranty
The Luxio comes packaged in an elegant, quality cardboard case. The words Luxio and High-Capacity Luxury USB Drive reside on the front, along with a picture of the black drive. The rear of the box contains a short list of features in six different languages along with compliance logos and the Super Talent website and patent for the product.
Once you open up the box you’ll notice that it is held shut by two magnets found along bottom of the box. The flash drive and leather case reside in a hard material to protect it during shipping. Two slots are cutout in this material to allow you to pull the drive and case out of the container.
Sep 19, 2014 0
Sep 19, 2014 0
Sep 09, 2014 0