The Spire Diablo pc chassis is a versatile ATX enclosure with a modest gamer look. This tower structure is contemporary and cost effective. The meshed aluminum front panel allows unrestricted fresh air intake which is mandatory for today’s extremely hot Micro-processors, Graphic cards and Data Drives. The internal is made completely black and the layout provides enough room for hardware assembly. The Diablo supports up to six (6) 3.5-inch & three (3) 5.25-inch drive devices. The 5.25 bezels are tool-free and easy to remove. You can also install a 3.5 inch device such as a multifunctional card-reader. The chassis is prepared for sufficient component cooling, there is space for 1* 92mm fan at the rear and 1* 80mm fan on the side panel for additional VGA cooling.
* Versatile & modest gamer look
* 0.5mm SECC Steel structure
* Cool meshed front panel and bezels
* Rear and side –panel fan mounting space
* Front-Top USB2.0*2 and AC’97 & HD Audio connections
* Tool-free thumb-screw access side panels
* Efficient Air In-take, rear, front and side-panel
* Supports up to six (6) 3.5-inch & three (3) 5.25-inch drive devices
* Quality backed by 2 year manufacturer warranty
Compatibility: The Diablo chassis is compatible with Intel V2.03 ATX and Micro ATX standard.
MSRP: USD 29.99 / EURO 24.95
* User installation manual
* Warranty registration card
* PSU/MB/PCI Screws
* Main-board stand-off
* Internal speaker.
Availability: The Diablo, item# SP1059B-R is now available from our factory in Shenzhen China as well as our head-office in The Netherlands.
Jan 29, 2015 0