Here we are with the future of Spire mini ITX, the Spire PowerCube. Day to day we are experiencing numerous innovations in the field of PCs. Since we all know that with passing time, compact designs are getting in demand. Spire has exactly come up with a similar package for its users. This stylish PowerCube Mini ITX is a designer piece in itself. The case has been made to the highest possible quality to provide you with the satisfaction you are looking for, in a small yet powerful pack.
It features a 5.25” external bay, one 3.5” internal bay, two USB 2.0 ports along with a 300W SFX power supply. The front panel is designed with a network for air intake which murmurs style in it. It gives an easy access to Dual USB 2.0 and AC97 Audio ports in the centre front. DVD drives and SSD/HDD drives are steadily mounted on the top and front rail, guaranteeing a strong framework. Whereas for its cooling system, it encloses one 80mm fan space in the front while also having a 60mm fan space for wear out. It can be placed both horizontally and vertically, which can be great for office as well as for home use.
Some of the main features are listed below:
• Cool and modern design
• hard-wearing and powerful 0.5mm SGCC metal structure
• Meshed lower front for cool air intake
• Front USB2.0 and AC97 Audio Connections
• complete Folded, Full Screen and Radiation protected
• Mini ITX Motherboard, Compatible
• Rear and front 80mm or 60mm fan space available
• Pre-assembled with 300W SFX Power Supply
• supported by 2 years manufacturer warranty assurance
It comes with a price of USD 57.95/ Euro 44.95.
Nov 20, 2014 0
Nov 19, 2014 1
Nov 19, 2014 0
Nov 19, 2014 0
Nov 12, 2014 0