When it comes to iPhone cases there are only a few really rugged and tough cases out there, most of the cases you see are for looks and simple protection as most people really do not need all of the protection that a rugged case offers and do not want to deal with the extra bulk of a rugged case. I have reviewed a few cases like this and they are definitely not made for comfort or ease of use. Well Speck has sent us their ToughSkin iPhone Case that not only is rugged but is very functional too. Let’s take a look and see if Speck has actually made a rugged iPhone case that is usable!
– Fits iPhone 3G & iPhone 3GS
– Tough, textured and ruggedized protection
– Bottom hinges open to allow docking
– Thicker corners for extra protection from bumps
– Removable rotating belt clip/holster works as a tabletop stand
– Lightweight, rubberized design protects without adding bulk
– Access to all ports, controls and sensors
Length: 4.75 inches
Width: 0.5 inches
Depth: 2.5 inches
Weight: 4.5 oz.
If I haven’t motioned it before I really like the package design Speck uses on their iPhone cases. The front and back are open so you can take a look at the case you are buying.
The top of the case unbuttons and you can slide the case out. The case is actually 3 parts, also included is a screen protector, cleaning cloth and installation instructions.
Apr 27, 2015 0
Apr 23, 2015 0