When most people think of laptop bags they think of the typical messenger bags, probably because that is usually all they sell in stores like Best Buy. Even though messenger bags are probably the most popular type of laptop bag, many companies make shoulder bags. Ever since I started reviewing laptop bags I’ve really come to appreciate shoulder bags because they are perfect for going to coffee shops and other places where you really don’t need a huge bag to carry a lot of gear. Today we will be taking a look at a really cool shoulder bag from Speck, the PortPack.
– Tailored to hold up to a 15″ or similar-sized notebook
– Sleek, upright design for an ultra-clean look
– Extra-plush micro-fleece padded notebook compartment
– Media player pocket/organizer with headphone cord pass-through
– Tuck-away carry handle and expandable water bottle pocket
– Deep-well pockets, pouches and plenty of organizers
– Adjustable, removable, padded seatbelt-quality shoulder strap
– Convenient detachable key leash fob
– Durable exterior with double-needle stitched bindings
– Duraflex high-performance buckles
– Extra-secure velcro and buckled front flap closure
– One year Speck limited warranty
– Fits notebooks up to approx. 1.25″x14.5″x10″
Length: 11.75 inches
Width: 3.5 inches
Height: 16.25 inches
Weight: 2 lbs. 5.2 oz.
Colors: Speakeasy Grey Pinstripe, Restart Greyscale Pixel, Velocity Plum Stripe
SKUS: NBAG-PORT15-PINGRY, NBAG-PORT15-PXLGRY, NBAG-PORT15-STRPLM
We received the PortPack directly from Speck so it came nicely packed and in wrapped in plastic to protect it from damage. Attached to the bag is a small booklet that explains all of the features of the bag.
Jul 02, 2015 0
Jul 02, 2015 0