We have already reviewed a few Speck iPhone cases here at ThinkComputers and were very impressed with them. So after reviewing 2 of their cases they sent us one of their most popular cases, the CandyShell. The CandyShell is a very unique case because it is both a rubberized case as well as a hard-shell case. Funny thing is I know 2 of my friends that have had this case for a while and love it, so I am very excited to take a look at it.
– Fits iPhone 3G & iPhone 3GS
– Lightweight, flexible one-piece design combines the insulation of a skin with the durability and sleekness of a hard shell
– Glossy outer hard shell slips in and out of pockets easily and protects from scratches
– Colorful, contrasting rubberized interior offers extra shock absorption from drops
– Includes cleaning cloth and removable screen protector film for extra scratch resistance
– Openings to all ports, controls and sensors
– Available in 13 deliciously sweet and savory color combinations
– Voted “Best of Show” at Macworld 2009 by iLounge.com and iProng.com!
– Patent-pending design seamlessly combines a hard shell exterior with a shock-absorbing interior
Length: 2.75 inches
Width: 0.75 inches
Height: 4.75 inches
Weight: 2.3 oz.
Colors: Purple/Pink, BatWing Black, AquaBerry Blue, BubbleMaker Pink, WaxStick White, JamJar Purple, SourApple Green, CinnaRibbon Red, SeaGlass Blue, IndiGlow Blue, DarkHeart Black, JujuJulep Green, NightShade Purple
SKUS: IPH3G-CNDY-PUPK-B, IPH3G-CNDY-BKGY, IPH3G-CNDY-BLBL, IPH3G-CNDY-PKPK, IPH3G-CNDY-WHGY, IPH3G-CNDY-PUPU, IPH3G-CNDY-GRGR, IPH3G-CNDY-RDRD, IPH3G-CNDY-A18A19, IPH3G-CNDY-A16A17, IPH3G-CNDY-A09A11, IPH3G-CNDY-A23A21, IPH3G-CNDY-A15A13
As I’ve said before I really like Speck’s packing for their iPhone cases. Both the front and back of the package is open so you can get a good look at the case before you buy it.
There are 2 buttons at the top of the package that unclip so you can pull the case out. Inside you will find the CandyShell case, screen protector, cleaning cloth, and instructions.
Dec 19, 2014 0
Dec 11, 2014 0