Small form factor systems are getting increasingly popular. With the amount of power in and features in new micro ATX and smaller motherboards means many people are opting for them over the traditional ATX motherboards. They not only cost less but allow you to build a system that is not a pain in the you know what to take to LAN parties. With the popularity of these motherboards there is a large demand for cases made specifically them. Today we are taking a look at one such case, the Precision Series PS07 from SilverStone. This case features a sleek tower design, removable motherboard tray, dual 120mm silent fans, USB 3.0 support and of course the quality you expect from SilverStone. Looking for a case for that Micro ATX motherboard? This may be the case for you!
– Dual 120mm silent fan
– Removable motherboard tray and top panel
– Quick access filters to prevent dust buildup
– Convenient wire and cable routing pathways
– Adjustable holder for large CPU coolers and extra-long card support rack
– Motherboard back plate opening for quick CPU cooler assembly
– Independent airflow channel for power supply
– Accommodate up to six 3.5 inch hard drives
For the rest of the specifications on the PS07 check out the product page.
The PS07 comes in a pretty plain box with an overview of the case and some of the main features listed on the front. On the back there is a full overview of the case.
Opening up the case it is nicely protected by 2 large pieces of styrofoam and a plastic bag. When you get the case out of the box you will find a bag that has the users guide, mounting hardware and all of your accessories.
Mar 05, 2015 0
Mar 05, 2015 0