Today we’ll be checking out a stylish USB 3.0 portable hard drive, by a company not known by many. The Silicone Power Diamond D10 series of portable hard drives are all equipped with USB 3.0 and use only a 2.5-inch hard drive. They’re available in multiple sizes and colors to fit most anybody’s need. The highly reflective coating and unique design isn’t something I’ve seen before in a portable hard drive, so read on further to find out more about it.
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0 compliant and backwards compatible with USB 2.0
- High transferring rate up to 5 Gb/sec
- Classic checkered design with contemporary style and sophistication
- The tasteful union of luxury fashion and modern technology
- Easy Plug and Play operation – no drivers required
- USB powered – no external adapter necessary
- Power saving sleep mode
- LED indicates power on and data transfer activity
- SP Widget free download software features seven main functions to maximize your SP Portable Hard Drive
- Bundles with Carry Bag
- Dimensions: 124.8 x 75.8 x 13.6 mm / 124.8 x 75.8 x 16.6 mm (1TB)
- Weight: 155g / 205g (1TB)
- Standard Compliance：USB 3.0 / 2.0
- Data Transfer Rates：Max. 5 Gb/s (USB 3.0 Mode)
Max. 480 Mb/s (USB 2.0 Mode)
- Power Supply：DC 5V (Power supplied through USB)
- Operating Temperature：5℃~ 55℃
- Storage Temperature：-40℃~ 70℃
- Supported Operating Systems：Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Linux 2.6.31 or later, MacOS 10.4 or later (only USB 2.0 currently supported)
- Color: Pink, Blue
- Three-year warranty
The Diamond D10 comes in a fancy package with a person dancing on the front of the box. I suppose Silicon Power is trying to put this product out as a stylish product with the packaging and visible drive on the front. The back of the box goes over a little bit of details of the drive as well as some the other capacities its’ available in.
Inside the box you’ll find the drive, USB 3.0 cable, carrying pouch, User Manual and Software CD.