SilentiumPC announced the Regnum RG1 Pure Black chassis. With the new Regnum RG1 saving money on a case has never been easier. It’s the first value-oriented chassis with dual-chamber internal layout which dramatically improves both airflow and cable management. Added advantage is how clean and seamless the complete PC system looks with very little effort.
RG1’s incredibly roomy interior allows for very flexible choice of components as its compatible with ATX motherboards, long power supplies, graphics cards up to 380mm and CPU coolers up to 160mm. Also offers two external 5.25″ drive bays as well as two 3.5 and two 2.5″ internal drive bays for desired HDD/SDD configurations. The chassis comes equipped with a single quiet 120mm fan and all intake holes covered with dust-filters. Should additional airflow is required up to six 120mm fans in total can be installed. Regnum RG1 is also compatible with both single and dual radiator all-in-one watercooling solutions.
In terms of exterior design we opted for classy, timeless looks with minimalistic, brushed front panel with a discreetly placed SilentiumPC logo. All the ports are located at the top of the panel including power and reset buttons, mic and headphone jacks as well as two USB 3.0 ports.
RG1 is a dream come true for value-oriented buyers as it combines the praised features and high-quality at an entry-level price point.
– Dual-chamber internal layout for improved airflow and cable management
– Understated exterior design with brushed front panel
– Rear-mounted 120mm fan for quiet cooling, support up to six 120mm fans in total
– 2 x USB 3.0 at the top panel
– Dimensions: 430(H) x 447(L) x 208(W)mm
– Motherboard support: mATX / ATX
– PSU: ATX standard (not included)
– Expansion slots: 7
– Net weight: 4.4 kg
– Drive bays:
– o External: 2 x 5.25″
– o Internal: 2 x 2.5″ + 2 x 3.5″
– Maximum VGA card length: 380mm
– Maximum CPU cooler height: 160mm
– Cooling system (up to six fans in total, one included):
– o Front: 3 x 120mm fan (optional; top one replaces 5.25″ drive bays)
– o Rear: 1 x 120mm fan (1x included 120mm fan @ 1100 rpm)
– o Chamber separator: 2 x 120mm (optional)
– Front panel interface:
– o 2 x USB 3.0
– o 1 x Headphone jack (HD audio)
– o 1 x Microphone jack (HD audio)
MSRP: US $27.50 (excl. taxes).