Seagate Solid State Hybrid drive (SSHD) technology is leaping forward into the enterprise space. the company has just announced that they have manufactured the fastest enterprise hard drive with Seagate Enterprise Turbo SSHD. The industry’s first enterprise solid state hybrid drive (SSHD), the Enterprise Turbo SSHD combines the capacity and competence of a hard drive with solid-state flash enabling high-speed performance for mission decisive data such as big data and transaction process.
Setting an example in mission critical performance, the Enterprise Turbo SSHD offers up to a 3X increase in random performance over previous 15K-RPM drives and is accessible with up to 600GB of capacity. By joining the best of the best solid-state and magnetic technologies, Turbo enhances storage performance combining faster speed with hard disk drive (HDD) high-capacity.
Salient features of the Seagate Enterprise Turbo SSHD include:
• World’s Fastest Enterprise Hard Drive— offers ultra-fast speed with up to 3X the increase in random performance over standard 15K-RPM drives.
• Industry’s First Enterprise SSHD— carries transparent SSD-like performance to most heavy accessed data.
• Ultimate Capacity— features a capacity of up to 600GB— the highest enterprise performance drive available to date.
• Affordably Priced— gives in 3X the current mission critical HDD random performance at an HDD-comparable price.
• High-Reliability— provides enterprise staying power and dependability.
The 2.5-inch drive comes with a 5-year warranty.
Mar 27, 2015 0
Mar 27, 2015 0