[ad#review976-top]It seems like everyone is making iPod speaker systems, with so many out there it is hard to tell which ones are good and which ones are crap. Today we are looking at a speaker system from Samson, who is a new sponsor to ThinkComputers. Not sure what to expect when I got this speaker system I was really impressed with the overall quality and features this system offers. Read on and see what the Samson StudioDock 3i is all about!
– Integrated iPod dock to sync, charge and play music
– USB input to stream digital audio from your computer, offering high resolution sound
– 3.25-inch magnetically shielded, inverted cone, copolymer woofer
– 25mm silk dome high frequency driver
– Bass reflex vented cabinet design
– 30 watts (2 x 15) of internal power
– Front panel 3.5mm stereo aux input jack, headphone output jack and volume control
– Convenient rear panel RCA inputs
– Passive crossovers utilizing multi-pole design for linear response
– USB and speaker cables included
– Solid Medium Density Fiberboard (MDF) construction for maximum SPL
The StudioDock 3i comes in very nice and colorful retail packaging. On the front is a picture of the unit in action and on the back there is a list of features.
Opening the package up everything inside is nicely protected with Styrofoam and each speaker is wrapped in plastic. Inside you will find the 2 speakers, power cable, USB cable, speaker wire, and user’s guide.
Feb 05, 2016 0
Feb 04, 2016 0
Feb 01, 2016 0
Jan 27, 2016 0